Cannabis offers a safe, natural way to quit harmful drugs.
In September 2013, the FDA released new labeling guidelines for long acting and extended release opioid requiring manufacturers to remove moderate pain as indication for use, instead stating the drug is for "pain severe enough to require daily, around-the-clock, long term opioid treatment."The updated labeling will not restrict physicians from prescribing opioids for moderate, as needed use.
Cannabinoids may very well be one of the best disease and cancer fighting treatments out there. Cannabinoids refer to any of a group of related compounds that include cannabinol and the active constituents of cannabis.
Natrurally, this website , lists thousands
of research papers on the use of cannabis to
treat and relieve many symptoms of many ailments.
Prescription Drugs: Killing More Than Pain
- See what tactics work for law enforcement
- Find out what drug companies are doing
- Cannabis and addiction studies completed
- Cannabis a Gateway Drug? The studies you don't hear about
- Using cannabis to quit other dangerous street drugs
- Cannabis to treat alcohol abuse
- Cannabis vs Tobacco