10 Things That Can Destroy Your Cannabis Crop
- Disrupting or changing the light
cycle at anytime, whether in grow or bloom.
- Not sterilizing rooms between
crops will allow pests and other problems to occur
- Aggressive thinning can quickly
shock your plants and have negative effects
- Not using preventatives before
signs of pests or powder mildew
- Mixing sulpher based product with
oil based products
- Allowing any sort of light into
your room during the plants sleep cycle
- Not testing the acidity in your
water before deciding to cultivate
- Allowing the temperature in your
growing room to drop more then 5-8 degrees during the night.
- Allowing the water in your
reservoir to go stagnant will starve plants of oxygen
Having grow lamps too close to
plants will lead to a loss in potency
More In Depth
Cannabis Growing Tips
Cannabis Cultivation. Marijuana indoor growing tips. How to keep those girls happy.
The Medical Marijuana Guide. Natures Pharmacy.
Posted by ★ Owner on December 17, 2014 at 5:10 PM