Recipe for Breath Strips
Add your own desired amount of cannabis oil
Here's a recipe for edible film (w/o thc)
Formulation (for example, in JP Publication No: JP H5-236885)
Ingredient Weight (g)
Xanthan gum 0.15
Locust bean gum 0.15
Emulsified mint oil 2.6
Herb extract 0.5
Citric acid 0.25
1. Mix Pullulan, carrageenan, xanthan gum, locust bean gum, sorbitol aspartame and citric acid.
2. Add water with further mixing to provide a gel phase.
3. Mix emulsified mint oil and herb extract with mixing and store overnight (degassing).
4. Pour on a mold such as a glass plate, PET film, etc. and cast to a film of a desired thickness with applicator such as TLC applicator, film applicator, etc.
5. The film is dried in an oven at 60-80C until its moisture is about 3-8%.