Choosing A Good Cannabis Affiliate Program
Sometimes choosing a good affiliate program can be a real challenge, especially when you accompany the task of finding an honest company that will approve a cannabis website or blog, let alone treat their affiliates with respect and dignity. After years of experience we try to make the process of this task a little less stressful for new and old websites alike.
Rated on the GREEN DIAMOND scale system
◊1 = Poor & ◊◊◊◊◊ 5 = Great
Best Marijuana Affiliate Programs
Crop King Seeds
Growing Elite Book
Review - ◊◊◊◊◊
Imagine if all you had to do was tell people about a FREE eBook called THE MARIJUANA GROW BIBLE and get 20% of everything anyone you refer buys from us. That’s quite easily $20 per order! Would you do it? Of course you would! You’ll find out exactly how in a moment, but first, consider this:
- Even if you know NOTHING AT ALL about Affiliate Marketing
- Even if you have NO INTEREST in Marijuana whatsoever
- Even if you think Affiliate Marketing DOESN’T WORK
- Even if you are the world’s greatest SKEPTIC
- Even if you said YOU NEVER WOULD
Review - ◊◊◊◊◊
You will make MONEY by referring people to their large website. By joining the 2-tier affiliate program, you will receive at least 15% of any sale made through your site and 5% of sales made through your sub-affiliates.
Party Poker Casino
Review - ◊◊
VERY SATURATED MARKET. Most hard core online gamblers have already established their betting accounts and have signed up long before your website or blog was even thought of. That's the facts, however they are global as well as advertise on television, with high paying global tournaments
Payout percentages are very high when you do latch on to a few new and upcoming professionals and high rollers it may very well worth your time to place these great advertisements. Poker especially has taken the world by storm, and I love having any affiliate that is on main stream television.
Effective Affiliate Techniques
Finding a good affiliate program can be difficult, and finding one that will take on a cannabis site can be even more challenging.
What is an affiliate program?
An automated marketing program where a merchant recruits web developers, website owners, or bloggers to place the merchant's banner ads, text links, or buttons onto your website.
Web developers will receive a referral fee or commission from sales when the customer has clicked the affiliate link to land on the merchant's website to perform the desired action, usually make a purchase or fill out a contact form. The most common types of affiliate programs include pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-sale. Others can be a percentage paid of the product sold.
What is an affiliate partner?
If you speak with professional web designers they will inform you
that a successful website is three parts planning, and one part
implementation of those plans. On a timescale that means 3 weeks of
planning for every one week of creating.
Choose affiliate programs that are somewhat related to the content you are providing. If your website is about dogs, then chances are your viewers are going to buy a hemp dog leash. The example link shows how to implement the content with ads.
Stay away from affiliate programs that use popup advertisements, spyware or make you install tool-bars.
signing up with any affiliate program I recommend that you do as much
research as possible on the company providing you with the banner.
Remember there are many ad delivery companies out there. Meaning the
product you are selling is not necessarily the same company that has
provided you with that banner. Large companies often outsource their Web
advertisements to marketing companies to find and distribute their
You should make sure that an affiliate company will provide you with a commission for all sales it offers before signing up. Can these companies track only online affiliate orders or can they also track phone, postal and fax orders? You should make sure they cover all the bases so you don’t miss out on any revenue.
You must have basic computer skills. You must know how to copy and paste. A good affiliate program will provide you with different scripts and codes. If you need a good open source Web authoring/ editor, I suggest Kompozer, and for a free open source imaging program, GIMP is fantastic.
To make money as an affiliate partner, you must first either purchase a domain name through an authorized domain registering service. There are free ones out there, however beware of getting lured into plans that make it impossible to transfer your website... *Read Warnings
One should consider spending the few dollars it takes to actually purchase a plan from a professional, trusted, and well known host and registry such as Bluehost.
Bluehost has a unique feature that sniffs out obsolete domains that will soon be put back into circulation. You are actually put on a waiting list for the specific desired domain. details are available from their Website here
Tips and Tricks
NEVER NEVER NEVER, I repeat! DO NOT SPEND MONEY TO SIGN UP TO ANY AFFILIATE PROGRAM (unless you are selling something yourself and need an affiliate management team). If you want to learn how to get rich through affiliate marketing, read the educational books that will take you there.
- TIP - BEWARE of affiliate programs that make money after the first day of placing the ad. Sounds strange I know. Some programs have a minimum payout therefore may load your account with a few dollars getting you hooked on placing their ads. I was fooled by this once after making a sale literally minutes after placing the ad. Two years went by and not another sale. Backtracking and re-editing is a real pain and should be avoided.
- Do everything you can to make your readers trust you. If your readers trust and like you, they’re more likely to want to support you by using your referral links.
- It is extremely rare to find an affiliate marketing program that offers lifetime commissions. These perks are wonderful and should be sought out.
- You want to build a newsletter that brings attention. Years ago, receiving an email was an exciting thing.
- Using a lot of back-links related to your site is a vital part in affiliate marketing, but be sure not to lead customers to deceptive content.
- Transparency with your readers is vital to your success in affiliate marketing. Your audience will appreciate complete transparency, which will encourage loyalty.
- Make sure that your site has enough content to compliment the banners are placed correctly and balanced out with plenty of solid content.
- There are a number of ways you can find out what your website visitors, email subscribers and social media followers want: