10 Things That Can Destroy Your Cannabis Crop
- Disrupting or changing the light
cycle at anytime, whether in grow or bloom.
- Not sterilizing rooms between
crops will allow pests and other problems to occur
- Aggressive thinning can quickly
shock your plants and have negative effects
- Not using preventatives before
signs of pests or powder mildew
- Mixing sulpher based product with
oil based products
- Allowing any sort of light into
your room during the plants sleep cycle
- Not testing the acidity in your
water before deciding to cultivate
- Allowing the temperature in your
growing room to drop more then 5-8 degrees during the night.
- Allowing the water in your
reservoir to go stagnant will starve plants of oxygen
Having grow lamps too close to
plants will lead to a loss in potency
More In Depth
Cannabis Growing Tips
Cannabis Cultivation. Marijuana indoor growing tips. How to keep those girls happy.
The Medical Marijuana Guide. Natures Pharmacy.
Posted by Jim Hatridge on December 17, 2014 at 5:10 PM